Bells of peace in the Bärenfels park - carillon with Meissen porcelain bells. Depending on the season, the playing times and the songs played vary.
This facility in the Kurpark Bärenfels was built in 1955 in NAW hours (voluntary free work assignments) by the local residents. The bells are made of Meissen porcelain and were donated to Bärenfels by the Manufacture in Meissen in 1947.In the first few years the clapper of the 25 bells was triggered by compressed air and from 1971 onwards electromagnetically. The system was controlled by rollers and perforated paper strips. In 1986 an electronic control was installed. It is also the only currently known porcelain carillon at an altitude of 700 m which is in operation all year round.